Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emotional Eating....

Oh Dear Suzie.....
You're going to be so disappointed in me.
I cheated. I have been so good. And I threw that out the window....
You wanna know what it was that was my downfall? (don't laugh...)



A HUGE bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes . Damn cereal was SCREAMING my name.


It's probably at this point that I should reveal that I, like so many millions of women (and men)...I am an emotional eater. Have a had day? Eat a bowl of ice cream. Have a fight with your sweetie? Crunch an entire family size bag of chips.

I know that it's not THE WORST cheat there is. I could have totally downed a greasy double jalapeno cheeseburger WITH FRIES. But I didn't. I ate corn flakes. With consequently have no fat...It's the damn sugar.

Sugar is my crack.....and just eating that small bowl has wrecked me. I tried to throw it up to no avail. I feel awful. Let that be a lesson.

I am so pissed at myself. I let myself down. Probably set myself up for a weight gain. ARGH!!!
I threw the box away. My kids didn't understand why I was kicking the trashcan.

I can do this......I can. But will I allow myself ANY errors? I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment