Tuesday, May 19, 2009

crap

Dear Suzie...

it's been a week since I've written.
I almost gave up.
I am a little depressed.
Been fighting with my husband. My kids are not helping out and I feel like I am on my own.
I am exhausted and don't feel like I am doing enough.

Oh, and I ate like a f'ing pig this week. The excuse? One of my kids' birthday. Like that justifies undoing ALL of my sacrifices. I am so mad that I could just throw something.......

I feel like I am carrying me AND my husband. We both work. My hours are more flexible (I freelance) and this SUPPOSEDLY means I have more time. Tell any mom with kids and laundry that she has more time. Ha! Would it kill him to fix a meal or two? Or even CLEAN THE KITCHEN?????

I am having a hard time getting things done, the laundry, the meals, my workout, helping kids with homework......I can FEEL myself slipping into a depression.

And you know what comforts me when I am blue?

I just want some freakin' comfort.....!!!!!
So instead of sitting here, whining some more, I'm going to get up off of my sizable ass and go to the gym. What I really want is to go through the drive through and buy something crunchy and salty and just INHALE it......
Crap..........

No comments:

Post a Comment