Tuesday, May 12, 2009

you big turkey


Dear Suzie...........

Am I a complete dork? (don't answer that.....) I can't WAIT for the season finale tonight. Those people INSPIRE me. When I don't want to do one more second of cardio, I think of how far they've come and I think: I can do this, too. For myself and for my family....

And tonight only, Tuesday, May 12, you can go to JennieO.com and get a $5.00 off coupon for Jennie-O Turkey products. During tonight's finale of The Biggest Loser on NBC at 8:00pm, Jennie-O will give out 25,000 coupons online. I like their lean ground turkey and use it in place of ground beef in lots of recipes.

Set your clock--and plan to go to the JennieO website tonight for some free turkey! While you're there, you can also sign up to receive the Savor Flavor booklet, which also includes the coupon.

You KNOW I'll be signing up...I make some mean turkey meatballs. Some diet food I can't handle....like cauliflower. Gag me.....but I love broccoli. Go figure.

I wish I knew if ANYONE was reading this. I feel alone....Alone with my fat and my determination. So if you're reading, SPEAK UP....

Now, I am off to the gym before my kids get home. One of the lil buggers didn't believe that I went yesterday while he was at school. They're keeping me honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment