Friday, May 8, 2009

car wreck

Dear Suzie Girl....
I work in a field where I deal with car crash victims frequently.
And I tell them that the soreness will be at its peak on Day 4.
Yesterday was MY Day 4.
And my body is the wreck in question....
I AM SOOOO FREAKIN' SORE.
(But I will not quit.)
Today we worked on abs. I was doing those crunches thinking of ways to kill that trainer.
She had the nerve enough to tell me, "Oh, I don't even work out." I could have done my ironing on her stomach....


Tomorrow, I am considering signing up for a weekend Beginner Yoga class.
That statement alone is something I thought I would NEVER say.
Never say never, people.
I remain determined and focused. Even though I hurt all over, I am feeling good overall. I know it's working. I even bought new workout clothes today at KOHL'S (my 2nd home).
Tonight, I have to go to some work crap with my husband, deal with the asshats that he works with. I will be surrounded by chicken wings, fried snack and COKE. I have to stay strong. I don't HAVE TO eat that, but I am so going to WANT it.

No comments:

Post a Comment